Custom Christmas Light Installation Company
Never worry again about Christmas Lights!
Fort Bend Brothers is the premier provider and installer of custom Christmas lights. No one else provides more precision, better quality, and timely service for Christmas Lights than Fort Bend Brothers … AND AT AN AMAZING PRICE!
We install Christmas lights for communities all around Fort Bend and surrounding counties, including Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Katy, Stafford, Meadows Place, Needville, Fulshear, Rosharon, Pearland, Alvin, Manvel and more. We would be honored for the opportunity to show you how we take all of the stress out of installing custom Christmas lights on your home for the holidays.
We are a quality company as opposed to a quantity company. We spend more time on each customer’s projects than our competitors because our goal is to exceed your expectation and keep your trust for future projects.
The Fort Bend Brothers Difference:
- We come to your home, listen to what you want and make it happen! Each of our installations are professional and custom to the eves/caps/arches of your home.
- We use small hidden electrical line to eliminate bulky extension cords for a clean look.
- Our lights are separated by 15” spacing (opposed to 12” spacing) to reduce bulb crowding and your electricity bills.
- Installations come with Incandescent or Opaque bulbs; however, you can upgrade to LED bulbs if desired.
- All installations come with a digital timing box that will be set and serviced throughout the season … you won’t even have to turn the lights on and off!
- Roof bulbs are installed with Shingle Speed Tabs to hold all bulbs in place regardless of high winds or heavy rains.
When we say Worry-Free, We mean it!
- You will choose a date on our calendar that you’d like for your lights to be installed and a second date that you’d like for your lights to be removed, we do the rest. You don’t have to hassle with setting up an appointment; just come home to enjoy your lights, every year on the same date.
- We store/maintain all equipment during the off-season and repair/replace any equipment that is not operational at the time of installation.
- We perform service checks on all installation every two weeks of the season from the day after Thanksgiving through January. If you notice a missing bulb, call us and we’ll be out within 24 hours to replace it.
Custom Christmas Lights Schedule
All you have to do is pay the bill and we do the rest!
- All customers will receive an invoice in January for that year’s season. You pay half or all of the invoice by March 1st and the remaining half of the balance will be due by July 31st.
- That really is all you have to do!
We warranty our equipment for LIFE!
- Yes, you read that correctly; As long as we are installing your Christmas lights, you’ll never have to purchase new equipment.
20% Military (Retired or Active) Discount
We offer a 20% discount to all Military personnel, retired or active.
10% First Responders & Educators Discount
We off a 10% discount to all First Responders/Educators (Police, Fire, EMS and Teachers)
10% Senior Citizen Discount
We offer a 10% discount to all Senior Citizens (Age 65+)
10% Homeowner Demand Letter Discount
We offer a 10% discount on services related to Homeowner’s Association Demand Letters